« Home | I am still here...waiting » | kitty » | hotpie » | Wife, mother and lunatic » 

Saturday, May 06, 2006 

Meet the new joy in our lives!


Miss Harper Sue Wurth is here! (that is her on the right) She arrived on Monday, May 1 at 4:25am. She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21" long! She is adorable and perfect in every way! Yes, I am her momma but I really think she's the bees-knees! We have some photos of her up on
John's flickr or you can look at her hospital photos

Betsy, I've been thinking about you for the past few days and wondering if baby had arrived. I'm so glad I decided to check your blog!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! She's so cute! What a beautiful name! How's Roxy coping with the change? Hope to see you soon and meet the baby in person. All my best wishes to you all as a brand new family of four =P

Post a Comment