« Home | kitty » | hotpie » | Wife, mother and lunatic » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

I am still here...waiting



Whew - It has been a while since my last post - and I don't have a ton to show for that lapse of time - unless, that is, you were to see my big ol' belly! So, I am simply waiting for the babe. I am at 38 weeks and I won't even go into how much I have gained with this pregnancy! I started off with a very slow - healthy and almost unnoticeable gain - then, all of a sudden, I exploded! But people still say, from the back, I don't look pregnant??! Maybe they should look at my grandma ankles! They really do look like my grandma's - I wish I had a photo of hers to compare to mine.

I feel I am ready! I have been having those "Braxton Hicks" contractions - the fake ones to get you ready for the real ones. I have been doing some nesting and finally finished my diaper bag (I'll put up a photo later). I found a job to keep me working from home ... I am now an official distributor for Juice PLUS+ and I am so excited about it - it's a "raw vitamin" but it's not really a vitamin because it's FOOD (17 fruits and veggies in a capsule). Roxy and I have been taking it for about 1.5 years and love it! I just recently found out that I can sell it - so I will be telling all of my dear friends about it soon. I think I will wait til after the baby is here - so be ready to put your ears on and get a quick listen. I have never been any bit of a sales person - so, as insecure as I am about the selling aspect of this, if I talk to people about it, it is because I trust them and care for them .... I need to get thicker skin for sure, so I can tell everyone about it! If any of you are good sales people - I would love some advice!
So, lots of change coming our way ... new baby, new job ... very exciting times!

I also started a new "health" blog - stemming from my excitement for my new business ... Whole Food Whole Life Blog ... so, I guess I have been doing something.
Oh, and if I don't post for several more days - expect photos of a new little gal up here soon! The ultrasound said 97% that it is a girl - but could still be a surprise bundle of boy.